I’m starting a blog. I’ve never done this before, but Zoe has been bugging me about it for a while. I’m not super sure of why she wants me to, because her reasoning is ridiculous. She says that one day we won’t live so close to each other anymore and that it will be the best way for us to keep in touch. I asked her what I should write about, and she just told me to write about myself and the things that happen to me. Because those things are so exciting. I managed to talk her into sending me some blog prompts though.
Oh yeah, my name is Andrew. *waves from a distance*
I work in a shop. My grandma is famous. I live in London, but I’m actually from The-Middle-of-Nowhere, Tennessee. And that is basically my entire life.
Anyway. The first prompt is “I love the sound of…”
Do I just list these?
I guess so.
- I love the sound of popcorn in the microwave.
- I love the sound of a movie on the tv.
- I love the sound of American bacon in the pan.
- I love the sound of Zoe’s laugh.
This looks really stupid…
I love the sound of:
- Carolers in the park.
- Friends knocking on my door.
- The pizza delivery guy knocking on my door.
- My best friend’s singing (she sounds awful).
- A filling bath.
- A movie in a theater.
- The kettle whistling (because tea!).
- My grandma’s weird accent (she’s half British, half American and sounds a bit like Angela Lansbury).
- Zoe yelling at her computer.
So yeah. I hope you all have a great day. I don’t know if I’ll ever post again.